Our new Beta version website is up! Please visit weirdsgn.com or follow our new @weirdsgn twitter.

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

WhySoSerious?!




WANNA KNOW HOW I GOT THESE SCARS ??

So, I had a wife, she was beautiful... like you,

who tells me I worry too much,

who tells me I oughta smile more,

who gambles and get in deep with the sharks...

Hey.

One day they carve her face.

And we have no money for surgeries.

She can't take it.

I just want to see her smile again.

Hmmm?

I just wanted to let her know that I don't care about the scars.

So, I stick a razor in my mouth and do this...

to myself.

And you know what?

She can't stand the sight of me!

SHE LEAVES!

Now I see the funny side.

Now, I'm always smiling!

(one of Joker's Scars stories)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...